This Month’s Spotlight
This month the Mon Valley Regional Chamber spotlights member Waddell & Reed, Inc. Founded in 1937 by World War I veterans Chauncey Waddell and Cameron Reed, Waddell & Reed is dedicated to helping people achieve their financial goals and get where they want to go in life.
As one of the oldest planning firms in the United States, they provide financial and retirement planning as well as education funding and much more through our national network of financial advisors.
Since its founding, the world has seen a lot of change. Waddell & Reed has continued to grow and evolve. Across all the years, Waddell & Reed’s commitment to help people build personal financial plans has not changed.
In November of 2019 Waddell & Reed opened the doors to a new office located on the second floor of the Mon Valley Regional Chamber Building at 1 Chamber Plaza, Charleroi. For more information please call them at 724-565-1638 or log onto www.waddell.com
Securities and investment products and services offered through Waddell & Reed, Inc. (WRI), member FINRA/SIPC. WRI is not affiliated with the Mon Valley Regional Chamber. (06/20)
- Anova Hospice November 5, 2019
- John K Tener Library. – Mon Valley October 1, 2019
- PA Career Links – Mon Valley August 19, 2019
- Greater Charleroi Development Corporation (GCCDC) July 1, 2019
- Transitional Employment Consultants (TEC) April 1, 2019
- CSC Insurance Solutions March 1, 2019
- CASA for Kids February 1, 2019
- By George Restaurant January 1, 2019