The PNC Speers branch was recently honored in the Mon Valley Regional Chamber Member Spotlight for February. Along with the Speers branch, the Belle Vernon , Bentleyville, West Newton and two Rostraver branches also participate in and support the Chamber's mission.
With roots in commercial banking that date back to the 1800s, PNC has grown to be one of the leading financial services organizations in the country. The PNC banking family is consistently working to find opportunities to better serve their customers, their shareholders and the communities in which they work.
Although PNC has 2,500 branches across the nation, their personal attention to the consumer in our local branches is being recognized along with their long time commitment to the Chamber.
Local PNC Branches
- Speers, 141 Pennsylvania Avenue, (Route 88), 724-489-9526
- Bentleyville, 195 Wilson Road, 724-239-2650
- West Newton, 200 E. Main Street, 724-872-4040
- Rostraver, 1725 Rostraver Road, 724-929-6400
- Rostraver, 750 Rostraver Road , 724-929-4410
- North Belle Vernon, 433 Broad Avenue, 724-929-6143