Presbyterian SeniorCare is a not-for-profit that’s been focused on just one thing for more than 85 years – helping older adults live positively.
As the region’s largest eldercare provider, they provide a continuum of services and living options, and invest significantly in their people. They believe that people are what make the difference between good and great. Everyday lives are being enriched and changed positively by
Presbyterian SeniorCare’s compassionate and well-trained staff and volunteers – people whose dedication to excellence is consistent with their faith-based mission of improving the lives of older adults from all walks of life.
Presbyterian SeniorCare is privileged to serve more than 6,500 older adults through its continuum of 54 communities at 45 locations across 10 Western Pennsylvania counties. Care and service options in the Washington area include:
- Personal Care at Southminster Place
- Skilled Nursing at Southmont which offers Rehabilitation Services and Skillled Nursing.
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care at Southminster Place and Southmont
- Affordable and Supportive Housing Communities: Presbyterian SeniorCare offers affordable housing in all sizes and types – from condominiums to high-rise apartments for income-qualified seniors. In the Washington area there are supportive housing communities, including The Oaks at Center in the Woods.
- In-home and Community-based Programs like Presbyterian SeniorCare at Home, which is both a licensed home care agency and a licensed home health agency in Pennsylvania.
They also offer Longwood at Home: Longwood at Home is the only licensed Continuing Care at Home program in Western Pennsylvania.
The Mon Valley Regional Chamber is honored to recognize Presbyterian SeniorCare for their many years of loyal membership and for the vital services they provide to our region. For more information about Presbyterian SeniorCare visit www.SrCare.org or call 724-222-4300.